Applications Management System Library for PHP (AppsCMS) - README
Copyright (C) 2013 to 2019 Robert Fulton
SVN Build: $Id: README.md 545 2019-05-26 07:16:50Z robert0609 $
AppsCMS is an open source Applications Management System Library for PHP (AppsCMS) with a focus on web applications and
processing frameworks, written in the traditional Object Orientated Program (OOP) style.
It can run on PHP 5.3 but recommend PHP 7.2 for increased performance and security.
I often found myself needing a secure and simple AppsCMS to run web applications that present dynamic data,
control machinery and external processes. The AppsCMS is unique as the AppsCMS is contained within cms/ directory
boundaries, providing web support for applications while leaving the applications to grow independently.
The KIS ideal is the mantra.
The AppsCMS has many built in aids including programming aids, log viewing, debugging, examples and setup searches.
Making the AppsCMS easy to learn and implement.
Contributions and feedback are welcome (see web site).
Released under the BSD 3-Clause-Clear License.
Useful AppsCMS links;-
- Web Site: "http://www.appscms.org/"
- License: "http://www.appscms.org/cms/LICENSE.txt"
- Code Repository: "https://github.com/AppsCMS/AppsCMS_Latest/"
- Release Notes: "http://www.appscms.org/cms/ReleaseNotes.md"
- Install Notes: "http://www.appscms.org/cms/Installation.md"
On the Drawing Board;-
- Right Column - this layout feature is to provide standard 3 column layout option.
- Catalog - this plugin will provide a basic online shop.
- Shopping Cart - this plugin will provide a shopping cart for use with other plugins.
- Pricing - a general cost, mark up, tax and price calculator plugin for use with other plugins.
- Freight - this plugin will provide freight estimator for use with other plugins.
- PayPal - a general PayPal ® plugin for use with other plugins.
- Gallery - stores images, descriptions and other data.
It will use the AppsCMS config database to simplify installation and setup.
Optionally the PalPay plugin can be linked to allow user to purchase items.
- Updater - this plugin will provide methods to update AppsCMS.